Flooring is very important in preparing your home for sale. Buyers want a home that is move-in ready, and the flooring will reveal how well the home has been maintained. Up-to-date flooring is one of the most attractive features for buyers.
Things to think about
- What condition is your carpet in?
- What color is the carpet?
- What style is your carpet – Cut pile or Berber?
- Take into consideration the rooms you are carpeting, as this will help determine what style to select.
- If you need to replace your carpet, do you need to re-do every room?
- If not, select something that will work with rest of the carpet in the house.
- What style of vinyl flooring do you have?
- Does it need to be replaced?
- Do you have hardwood?
- Does it need to be refinished?
- Do you have hardwood under your carpet?