Proper furniture placement helps present a room to its full potential. Keep in mind the traffic flow and how the buyers will walk through each room. Lighting is also a key factor. Turn on all lights for pictures and showings. When your furniture and lighting are properly placed, you show off the prime features and allow buyers to see the specific function of each room.
Things to think about
- How much furniture is in each room?
- How is your furniture placed? What size is your furniture?
- What condition is your furniture in?
- Do you need to rent or purchase new furniture?
- How much lighting do you have in each room?
- What condition are your permanent light fixtures in?