Your exterior says a lot about how your home is maintained both inside and out. It creates a lasting impression when buyers drive by your home or view photos online, so show them that your property is well cared for. When buyers see an attractive exterior, they will be excited to view the interior as well.
Things to think about
- What major repairs are needed?
- What minor repairs are needed?
- Make a list of what needs to be done Sweep or shovel walkways, driveways, patio/deck (salt in the winter)
- Maintain front, back and side yard
- Place flowers or winter arrangements on your front porch and/or in front of the garage
- Remove all festive lights and decorations